The Missouri Department of Social Services' Missouri Family Support Division (FSD) is the agency that provides child support services to:
- Custodial parents - parents who live with the children.
- Noncustodial parents - parents who do not live with the children.
- Custodians - legal guardians of the children (other than the parents).
- Adult children - persons between the ages 18–21.
- Alleged fathers - men whose fatherhood is in question.
For questions about cases with a child support order call:1-866-313-9960
- The child support call center is available to take calls related to enforcement of a support order.
For Paternity questions call:1-855-454-8037
Call this telephone number to receive information on paternity questions, such as how to get the father's name listed on the child's birth certificate or how to obtain paternity testing.
For a General Overview of child support services call:1-800-859-7999
The Family Support Division offers a variety of services, from paternity establishment to enforcement and modification of child support orders. You can listen to a general overview of these services by calling this number.
How to Apply:
You may apply for child support through the Missouri Department of Social Services.
What to ExpectYou will be sent a letter when the case is opened, providing you with contact information and a case number.
Check the Status of A Case:
Additional InformationIf FSD is unsuccessful in establishing or enforcing your child support order, your case may be referred to the St. Louis City Circuit Attorney's Office - Child Support Unit.
1 comment from someone like you has helped us improve this page.