This article is 4 years old. It was published on December 23, 2016.
ST. LOUIS -- The City of St. Louis continues to move forward with development of the future home of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency's Next NGA West with the announcement that it is seeking bids and proposals from companies for fencing, 24-hour security, and abatement at the Near North Side site.
On behalf of LCRA Holdings Corporation, St. Louis Development Corporation (SLDC), the City's economic development arm in charge of site preparation for delivery to NGA, has posted a Request for Bids (RFB) for fencing around the site and Requests for Proposals (RFPs) for security and environmental remediation companies.
Deadlines to respond are:
- Fencing RFB –Noon, Friday, January 6, 2017
- Security RFP –Noon, Friday, January 6, 2017
- Abatement RFP #02 –Noon, Tuesday, January 17, 2017
- All Demolition opportunities will be directly distributed through the STL City Permits website to all currently certified demolition contractors in the City of St. Louis.
More details and links to the opportunities are available on the City's website.
Most Read News
- Testing News Creation after CF Update 14 Create a news announcement with photo upload to test CF Update 14
- City of St. Louis Launches Upgraded NotifySTL Emergency Alert System Text STLCEMA to 888777 or Enroll Online at www.stlouis-mo.gov/notifystl