The Zoning Section is responsible for administering and enforcing the City of St. Louis Zoning Code Ordinance.
What We Do
We also review & process the following:
- Home Occupation Waivers
- Incidental Business Waivers
- Sign Permits
- Land Subdivisions/Consolidations
- Zoning Verification Letters
- Plat & Petition signatures
- Zoning Overlay Districts
For additional information, please see the Zoning FAQ or contact Zoning Staff at 314-622-3666.
Recent Zoning Code Amendments
- Ordinance 70555 Pertaining to Garages Occupying more than 30% of rear yard & general updates.
- Board Bill #10 - Text Amendment to Title 26 resulting from the repeal of the Plat & Petition process.
Proposed Zoning Code Amendments
Zoning Section Menu
37 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!