Old Cathedral city landmark #3
Old Cathedral - City Landmark #3
The Old Cathedral was officially designated a City Landmark in 1971. The church was built in 1834 by Joseph Lavielle & George Morton and is the oldest cathedral west of the Mississippi. Constructed out of Missouri Limestone, the church occupies land that was assigned for church use in 1764.
Feedback is anonymous.