Open Enrollment - Employee Benefits 2020-2021
This years annual open enrollment period will run from April 27 - May 22, 2020.
Open Enrollment 2020 -2021
If you are interested in making enrollment changes during the open enrollment period (April 27 - May 22, 2020), please contact your department payroll specialist.
During open enrollment current City of St. Louis employees may;
- Make elect to enroll in any plans for which they are eligible,
- Terminate coverage for any plans currently enrolled,
- Add or remove dependents from plans, or
- Make changes to any plan for which currently enrolled.
In order to make changes during open enrollment, employees must submit the proper enrollment change forms accompanied by any applicable dependent documentation (e.g. birth certificate, marriage license etc.) to their department payroll specialist. For changes to be processed and be put into effect forms must be received by City of St. Louis Employee Benefits Section no later than May 22, 2020. Forms received after this deadline will not be processed, resulting in continuation of existing coverage with no enrollment changes.
Please note that outside of open enrollment current employees may only make enrollment changes within 31 days of a Qualifying Event.
Information on the Anthem health insurance plans for the 2020-2021 open enrollment period can be found on the Health Insurance Booklets page or you can also view the Anthem digital booklet for each plan at the links below:
- City Active Anthem Booklet 2020-2021
- PD Active Anthem Booklet 2020-2021
- PD Active Anthem Booklet 2020-2021 (Bosnian)
- City Retiree Anthem Booklet 2020-2021
- PD Retiree Anthem Booklet 2020-2021
- City COBRA Anthem Booklet 2020-2021
For information on other benefits you may want to change during open enrollment please select a link below:
For questions please contact City of St. Louis Employee Benefits Section:
Phone: 314-622-5753, 314-622-5743, 314-613-7084, 314-580-8104, 314-589-8105.