Rent a Stand at Soulard Market
Learn how to apply for and the procedure for renting a stand at Soulard Market.
If you are an interested vendor inquiring about stand rental review the information on this page and contact the Market Manager to set up an appointment for discussion.
Vending at Soulard Farmers Market has many caveats and nuances, an initial consultation with the market manager will help streamline the process.
- Make an appointment prior to garnering any licenses or permits to review all required procedures for obtaining a stand. You may do so by:
Emailing the Market Manager, or
Visiting the Market Manager at the Market's office at 730 Carroll on
- Wednesday or Thursday 8am-10am,
- Friday 8am-1pm
- Saturday afternoon until 5:30pm.
- After the meeting, the Market Manager will provide further instruction on how to proceed.
The following licenses and documents are required prior to obtaining vending privileges at Historic Soulard Farmers Market:
- Missouri State Sales Tax License
- St. Louis City Business License
- Proof of Insurance (see market manager for details)
- Description of Inventory
- Signed copy of the Market Operating Rules
Daily Vendor Rates
OCT - APR Wed, Thurs and Fri $20.00, Saturday $30.00
MAY - SEP Wed, Thurs $20.00, Friday $30.00, Saturday $40.00
Annual Lease Rates
$1360.00 per year up to $1632.00 per year depending on location of stand within the market
Seasonal Lease Rates
$30.00 daily or $350.00 for the summer (June -September) or $175.00 for half the summer
What to Expect
From the initial meeting with the Market Manager expect an average of one to two months to garner all relevant licenses and insurance documents. The Market Manager can review your status during this period.
730 Carroll St.
St. Louis, MO 63104
Wed-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm Sat 7:00am-5:30pm Sun-Tue: Closed