Municipal Court Dress Code
Dress Code for all who enter the court offices.
The St. Louis City Municipal Court has a Dress Code for all who enter the court offices.
- Shirts and shoes are mandatory on persons of all ages.
- Tank tops, spaghetti straps and plunging necklines are not allowed.
- Bare backs and shoulders are not permissible [No halter-type tops or dresses].
- Sleeveless tops are permissible.
- No clothing shall reveal belly buttons, midriffs or cleavage [breast or backside].
- No underwear may be showing – no see through clothing shall be tolerated.
- Shorts are permissible if they are finger-tip length or longer.
Attorneys, please inform your clients of this dress code.