This article is 9 years old. It was published on April 2, 2011.
We hope that the early introduction to the website and the extended transition period provided those who regularly use the City's website the opportunity to:
- Contribute feedback and comments
- Familiarize themselves with the new website and learn to locate and find information.
- Update links to City online resources from their web resources.
How to find information on stlouis-mo.gov?
The new website has adopted a new approach to organize and classify information. The entire site relies on an underlying information architecture. Every page created is classified by organization, topic, audience, content type, and geography. This approach helps present content in flexible ways.
Below are several ways information can be found:
Search - On the upper right corner of every page there is a search feature powered by Google. This is a powerful search tool that yields relevant results.
Popular Links - The most popular links are listed on the homepage. These links are selected objectively by Google analytics. Links appear in “popular links” based on the frequency these resources are accessed.
Browse by Topic or Audience - These sections allow user to find related information based on topic. Each page created in the website is associated with a topic or audience.
Services - Pages that describe how to obtain services with the City are grouped under this heading. Service pages are listed in alphabetical order, by department, or by topic.
We are delighted to be able to provide this new resource to you and that City offices, agencies, and departments are now able to manage their own information and extend their services to the public through this new website.
Manager of Internet Services and Community Information Network
Office Phone: (314) 657-3780
Community Information Network
Most Read News
- City Election Board to Offer Off-site Absentee Voting Testing news creation after applying Hot Fix 10.0.2.81a
- WAF Test News Creation Creating news page creation to text new WAF settings
- Testing News Creation after CF Update 14 Create a news announcement with photo upload to test CF Update 14
1 comment from someone like you has helped us improve this page.