Youth and Family Services
The Youth & Family Services division administers a wide range of programs through partnerships with community based organizations and institutions.
Top Requested Pages
- School's Out Café - Seeking Summer Food Service Program Volunteers
- Child and Adult Care Food Program
- School's Out Cafe: Summer Food Service Program Application
- ‘Schools Out Café’ Summer Meal Program Begins This Week Free Breakfast and Lunch Provided For Young People Up To Age 18
- City Announces the Start of the “School's Out Café” Summer Meal Program Free Breakfast and Lunch for Young People up to Age 18
Phone: (314) 657-1654
1520 Market St.
Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
Our wide range of programs are made possible through partnerships with community based organizations and institutions.
Our services are provided to a diverse population who may be exposed to negative risk factors including violence, economic deprivation and family conflict.
Youth and Family Services is an equal opportunity provider.
News and Announcements
There are no news and announcements at this time.