This article is 6 years old. It was published on September 10, 2016.
The City of St. Louis has completed the FY 2016 Continuum of Care Program Application and Project Priority Listing, and they can be read here:
- City of St. Louis MO-501 FY 2016 CoC Program Application.
- City of St. Louis FY 2016 Project and Priority Listing.
- Renewal Project Applications for FY2016 CoC Program Application (City of St. Louis).
- Renewal Project Applications for FY2016 CoC Program Application (Missouri Department of Mental Health).
- New Project and Planning Grant Applications for FY2016 CoC Program Application.
- Update: After posting and before submission on September 12, The FY 2016 CoC Program Application received some minor language corrections and tweaks and updated information regarding public housing preferences for people who are homeless and non CoC-funding for youth homelesssness programs. The FY 2016 CoC Program Application as submitted is as follows:
City of St. Louis, MO-501 FY 2016 CoC Program Application (as Submitted, September 12, 2016).
more details about the HUD 2016 Continuum of Care Competitive Grant
Program, including the Process for Rank and Review of Renewal Projects
and Solicitation, Review, Ranking and Selection of New Projects, and September 14, 2016 deadline for filing, read "Related Resources" link below:
Department of Human Services
Most Read News
- St. Louis Board of Election Commissioners Announces Vote Centers for September 13 Special Municipal Primary Election, Reminds City Residents about New State Voting Laws Learn about the Pilot 15 Vote Centers and the 5 no-excuse absentee voting locations running from August 30 through September 12, 2022