This article is 2 years old. It was published on October 7, 2020.
The St. Louis City Continuum of Care for Homelessness is seeking new members who are dedicated to ending homelessness in the region. All interested individuals or agencies may apply. We welcome new members from a diversity of perspectives, including social service providers, public service providers, healthcare, advocacy groups, local associations, and the private sector. Current priorities for new members include:
• Advocacy organizations
• Private sector businesses
• Affordable Housing developers
• Public housing authorities
• School district
• Formerly homeless individuals
Interested individuals or agencies are encouraged to complete the application on our website. All questions about membership may be directed to Laura Toledo, Governance and Membership Committee Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-771-5207.
Most Read News
- St. Louis Board of Election Commissioners Announces Vote Centers for September 13 Special Municipal Primary Election, Reminds City Residents about New State Voting Laws Learn about the Pilot 15 Vote Centers and the 5 no-excuse absentee voting locations running from August 30 through September 12, 2022