This article is 5 years old. It was published on September 25, 2017.
The CoC (Continuum of Care) Consolidated Application is prepared by the City of St. Louis Department of Human Services, Homeless Division staff and submitted to the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) annually.
CoC funding is the largest single funding source for housing and services for homeless and formerly homeless households in the City of St. Louis.
Review copies of documents related to the 2017 CoC Competition below.
New and renewal projects review ends 10am Wednesday, September 27, 2017.
The final 2017 CoC Application and Priority List were submitted to HUD on 9/27/17.
- Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the FY 2017 Continuum of Care (released on 7/14/17)
- 2017 MO-501 CoC Rating and Review Procedure
- 2017 MO-501 CoC Final Priority List
- 2017 MO-501 CoC Reconsideration Process
- CoC Project Priority List FY 2017
- FY 2017 COC Application Narrative
- FY 2017 COC Project Applications
- MO-501 CoC Planning Application FY 2017
- MO-501 Final FY 2017 CoC Application (submitted to HUD 9.27.2017)
- MO-501 Final FY 2017 CoC Priority Listing (submitted to HUD 9.27.2017)
Most Read News
- St. Louis Board of Election Commissioners Announces Vote Centers for September 13 Special Municipal Primary Election, Reminds City Residents about New State Voting Laws Learn about the Pilot 15 Vote Centers and the 5 no-excuse absentee voting locations running from August 30 through September 12, 2022
Feedback is anonymous.