Forms for Retirees

Forms for retirees to use to request and report various changes.

The forms below are available for your convenience in reporting/requesting various changes. Please print the form, fill in the information and mail to:

Employees Retirement System
1114 Market Street
Room 900
St. Louis, MO 63101

All files in PDF format.

Change of Address Form
Direct Deposit Authorization Form
Direct Deposit Cancellation Form
Federal Income Tax Withholding Form (W-4P on IRS web site)
Missouri Income Tax Withholding Form (MO W-4P on MO DOR web site)

Was this page helpful?      

Comments are helpful!
500 character limit

Feedback is anonymous.

1 comment from someone like you has helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!