List of participating Employers.
Agencies that are Employers of the Employees Retirement System
- The City of St. Louis as a city and as a county
- St. Louis Public Library
- St. Louis Art Museum
- St. Louis Zoological Park
- St. Louis Water Division
- Lambert-St. Louis International Airport
- Tower Grove Park
- Mental Health Board
- Metropolitan Taxicab Commission
- Metropolitan Police Department civilian employees
- Police Retirement System of St. Louis
- Firemen's Retirement System of St. Louis
- Firefighters' Retirement Plan
- Employees Retirement System of St. Louis
Agencies served by their own separate retirement systems
- Metropolitan Police Department uniformed employees:
Served by the Police Retirement System of St. Louis.
- City of St. Louis Fire Deparment Firefighters:
Served by the Firemen's Retirement System of St. Louis.
Served by the Firefighters' Retirement Plan
Served by the Public School Retirement System of the City of St. Louis.
Served by an agency-sponsored pension plan administered by MetLife.
Feedback is anonymous.