In order to streamline grants processes for efficiency and effectiveness, the Community Development Administration has implemented a grants management system called EGrAMS. Starting in July, 2015 organization were able to:
- Search for existing CDA Grant opportunities;
- Apply for CDA funding online; and
- Review funding status online.
Starting in November, 2016 organizations will also be able to:
- Review contract status online;
- Update contact information online; and
- Submit programmatic and financial reports online.
To assist organizations in navigating EGrAMS during the upcoming RFP process, CDA will hold two training sessions in July, 2016. Applicants may choose to attend either session on Tuesday, July 5, 2016 at 10:30 a.m. or Wednesday, July 6, 2016 at 10:30 a.m. Sessions will be held at the CDA office, 1520 Market Street, Suite 2000, St. Louis, MO 63103.
CDA EGrAMS - Overview and Applications
Powerpoint presentation for CDA EGrAMS Training No. 1
For technical support on the EGrAMS system, please email EGrAMSSupport@stlouis-mo.gov.
For questions on the 2016 CDBG Request for Proposals, please email CDBG@stlouis-mo.gov.