CDA Grants Management System
Information and registration/login links to the CDA Grants Management System - EGrAMS.
In order to streamline grants processes for efficiency and effectiveness, the Community Development Administration has implemented a grants management system called EGrAMS. Starting in July, 2015 organization were able to:
- Search for existing CDA Grant opportunities;
- Apply for CDA funding online; and
- Review funding status online.
Starting in November, 2016 organizations were also be able to:
- Review contract status online;
- Update contact information online; and
- Submit programmatic and financial reports online.
To assist organizations in navigating EGrAMS during the upcoming RFP process, CDA will hold one training session on:
- August 1st, 2019 from 9:00am - 12:00pm
The session will be held at the CDA office, 1520 Market Street, Suite 2000, St. Louis, MO 63103.
Apply for CDA Funding : EGrAMS Registration/Login
Login to CDA EGrAMS and apply.
CDA EGrAMS - Overview and Applications
Powerpoint presentation for CDA EGrAMS Training No. 1
2020 CDBG Funding Request for Proposals
- Con Plan Target Areas
- Quick Guide for Grants Registration
- Quick Guide for Updating or Renewing CCR SAM Registration
- 2019 Presentation on Organizational Requirements
- 2019 Presentation on Designing CDBG-Eligible Program
- 2019 Presentation on CDBG Proposal RFP Best Practices
- 2019 Presentation on CDBG Financial Management
- CDA Grants Management System
Feedback is anonymous.