2013 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report.
Publication Date: 03/31/2014
Document Type: Plans and Reports
Sponsor: Community Development Administration
The Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report documents the many activities, initiatives and services that were made possible by the four HUD federal programs (CDBG, HOME, HOPWA & ESG). This report also serves as an overview of development activity and municipal services that collectively help to implement the City's Five Year Consolidated Plan.
- Cover Letter and Table of Contents 2013_CAPER (1.26 MB)
- General Information 2013_CAPER (10.73 MB)
- Housing Needs 2013_CAPER (2.65 MB)
- Homeless Needs 2013_CAPER (2.70 MB)
- Community Development 2013_CAPER Part 1 (15.08 MB)
- Community Development 2013_CAPER Part 2 (7.73 MB)
- Non-Homeless Special Needs 2013_CAPER (17.03 MB)
- Other Narratives 2013_CAPER (2.90 MB)
- Appendices 2013_CAPER (8.41 MB)
Need Help Viewing?
You need a program that can open Adobe PDF files. A free option:
- Adobe Reader (can read PDF files)
Feedback is anonymous.