Board of Election Commissioners for the City of St. Louis
The Board of Election Commissioners is a state mandated agency which conducts all public elections within the City. The division is responsible for the registration of voters and maintenance of voter registration records.
April 4, 2023 General Municipal Election
All absentee voting types are in-progress.
- 03/21/23: No excuse needed absentee voting begins.
- 03/22/23: Last day to request an application-based absentee ballot by mail.
- 04/03/23: Last day to vote absentee in person (both types).
- 04/04/23: Election day. All mail-in ballots must be received by 7 PM. All in-person voters must be in line to vote by 7 PM.
Polls open at 6 AM and close at 7 PM.
St. Louis Board of Election Commissioners Announces Vote Centers for September 13 Special Municipal Primary Election, Reminds City Residents about New State Voting Laws
09/22/2022 - Learn about the Pilot 15 Vote Centers and the 5 no-excuse absentee voting locations running from August 30 through September 12, 2022
Work the Polls
Apply to become a poll worker. Positions include:
- Election Judge
- Technical Specialist
- Poll Manager
- High School Student Volunteer
About the Board
The Board of Election Commissioners for the City of St. Louis aims to ensure:
- that every eligible resident of the City of St. Louis is encouraged and provided ample opportunity to register to vote;
- that voter files are kept accurate and up-to-date;
- that voter education and turnout efforts are maximized; and
- that public elections in the City of St. Louis are conducted in a fair, honest and impartial manner in order to effect the best possible election process consistent with federal law, state statutes, and the Charter of the City of St. Louis.
No events available.
Board of Election Commissioners for the City of St. Louis Menu
Absentee Voting: (314) 622-3230
Monday - Friday 8 AM – 5 PM
On Election Day Polls Open at 6 AM and Close at 7 PM
300 N Tucker Blvd
St. Louis, Missouri 63101
8 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!